Tuesday 9 July 2013

How to cure diabetes from root?

Hello Friends,

I am a web developer from India. I am 29 years old. I found my diabetes few days back.(11 June, 2013).

How I know ?
I came from trekking trip and was feeling too tired. I seen many changes in body like feeling too tired, frequent urination in night, irritability. Next, morning I asked to my bro to check my suger level. When he checked I found it 457 in fasting. I got shocked! a big shock! :( . I asked to my brother don't tell to any family member about it. Because they will take tension.

I called to one of my best friend and he took me to diabetes doctor. After knowing that I am a diabetes patient, I was thinking too negative.

When I met to doctor, he asked me to don't take tension and be careful about your habits and diet. He given me 2 options:

1. Take insulin for a month(will help to cure fast and given benefit for longtime)
2. Only medicine.(just control your suger level)

I selected option-1. Many patients afraid from insulin. But I decided to go with option-1. My parents have diabetes. So, it was hierarchical and type-2 diabetes. But doctor assured me about to cure diabetes forever,  if I do regular exercise and concentrate on diet. Due to earlier stage of my diabetes.

I asked a question to doctor that you know I don't need of insulin. Why you started it and what it will do?
Doctor replied: It will give rest to those part who generate insulin in your body. It was old myth that boost those part who are not working. But here we are doing reverse. We are giving rest to not working properly parts in your body.

Anyhow I started it with 16 morning and evening before 30 min of my meal. I started Yoga and exercise. Due to my job, I was unable to walk or running and I often sleep early in the morning. I changed all my schedule.

I gone to bed 11 o'clock for sleep and wake up 4:30 am early in the morning for Yoga and walk. I did it for a week. After a week I controlled my sugar level from 457 to
358 - After meal
270 - After meal
198 - After meal
95   - Fasting
158 - After meal
128 - After meal
120 - After meal
108 - After meal
95 - Fasting
89 - Fasting
112 - After meal

I controlled my sugar level within 2 weeks. After 2 weeks, when I met to doctor. He was very happy with my improvement. I build up my confidence. Doctor asked me to low the dose level from 16 to 14 and 12.
I did the same. After a week I asked to doctor that insulin is irritating me and it give me -ve impact. Doctor cleared me to decrease dose level 1 by 1 and took it to at level 2 from 12.

Now, I am doing the same. Several times I felt tiredness, but when I checked my sugar level.. it was normal. It was my phobia.

Now, my next target it to remove it from root. While all other says that it is impossible. But in India Ayurveda, Yoga & others techniques can cure diabetes from root.

Last week, I met a doctor who was diabetic patient and he cure the diabetes from root. He has a good list of tips, medicine & other which helps to cure diabetes from root. I will meet him on this Thursday and will share with you his techniques.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home